Sunday, January 10, 2016

Onward We Go

First, let me say THANK YOU!! I just hit 13,000 views. You guys ROCK. It's pretty surreal to see that number move up.

I am excited about my upcoming Run From That Past post here in a couple of weeks. Well..one week actually. Anyway, it'll be a surprise but let's just say it's going to have more pizazz than most of my other posts :) And, as promised, it will be light hearted. I'm not actually that funny, so hopefully you'll give me a couple of pity laughs. ;)

This blog will be short and sweet, but I just wanted to give a message of encouragement.

If you are having a hard life right now, keep your chin up. Keep smiling, and laugh, even if you don't want to. Someone out there loves you, and it's about time you love you. You deserve it. Yes, you.

Have a good week, and come back Sunday the 17th!

-Allison S. Dahl


No comments:

Post a Comment