Monday, March 21, 2016

Run From That Past: Vacation

Hello Readers! I apologize for being a day late!! We are on vacation and were driving all day yesterday! Sorry!!

Well, I'll make this one short since I've got some relaxing to do ;) Basically I think vacations are a necessity. Every once in a while you deserve some time off, and use that time to relax and enjoy the people or things you love! We drove to visit my grandparents, and we even brought our dog! It's been so fun to show Lucas all the things I grew up loving. Every summer when I was a kid, I would come here and spend two or three weeks with my grandparents. Even as I got older, I always made time to visit them. Now, I get to with Lucas and I just love it! I'm excited for our week here :)

Sorry this is so short, but make sure to take a vacation soon. You won't regret it!

-A. Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment