Thursday, August 16, 2012

A New Idea...

So I don't know how to delete posts, but ah well. We'll just pretend this is my first ;)

I have a close friend who takes a lot of pictures. He has a very nice camera, so he does this challenge where he basically takes a cool photo everyday and posts it online. He also adds a little food-for-thought sort of message along with it. Well, one day I told him I like to write and he said I should "put myself out there". After some thought and consideration, I decided he was right. I should put my writings online. Being that I already have a blog, I figured I'd just do this on my blog. So, I will post poems, short stories, and whatever I feel like once a week. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something each week :) I decided I'll do a post each Sunday. I won't do one today, but I just thought I'd prep everyone on what I'm going to do :)

For those of you who read that little shpeal, thank you, and I hope you enjoy! Check back on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment