Sunday, August 26, 2012

Week 2: Stars

Preface: I decided to put two poems each Sunday. One will be a current-life-affairs reflection, and the other will be part of the 52 week challenge. Deal? Ok bloggers...here's Week 2!



Stars

As I'm looking at the stars in the skies,
they are yet still no comparison to the ones in your eyes.

Your warm embrace holds me close,
With these crazy love pills, I could overdose.

As I adore your smile from afar,
I can't wait to find out who you really are.

Your body's touch against my cold hand
is why I can't get enough of you, I've come to understand.

As I listen to your melodic voice,
I realize that when I'm with you, there's no other noise.

If one day, you'd allow me your heart,
I would allow you mine, and we'd be together forever and never part.


No comments:

Post a Comment