Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Little Bit of Allison: Writing

As we all know, I am quite the fan of writing. But let me tell you folks, it is not the easiest thing. Writing poetry can be challenging, but also writing a book is even harder. I don't know why, you'd think someone who talks as much as I do would be able to fill a series. But no. So I've been trying but boy is it hard.

Besides the difficulty, I've always liked writing because I have found it helps me express myself. For me, writing is definitely a form of therapy. My favorite type of writing to write is journal entries. I love writing in my journal where I know I can just write free, if you will. I don't have to worry about rhyming, making a story flow, or even if anyone will read it. Plus, it's just writing out what I would tell someone about my life that day, week, or month.

You would think this post would be longer, being that it is about writing, but unfortunately I have now run out of things to write about. See?! It's hard.
Until next time.

-Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment