Sunday, June 2, 2013

Blog Construction

So I decided I don't like writing explanations on my poems. I know, I'm lame, I only did it once and already changed my mind. That's why this post is entitled "Blog Construction" because that's the state my blog is in right now. It is under construction. I know I want to continue with the poems and the little bits of me, but I feel like there should be more. So, for the next few weeks or months or however often I decide to post, I'll be trying out different things. With that being said, please don't mind the constant change. You may see one type of post one week and then never see it again. If I stumble upon something I like, then it will remain on the blog. There we have it. Blog under construction...watch for random posts.

-Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment