Wednesday, December 2, 2015

New Blog Mini Series!!

I have some exciting news, readers! I'm going to be more consistent in posting! Haha, well, and some other things, too. ;)


So, I have decided to start a Blog Mini Series. (Is that what they're called? I don't know, it sounded good to me). It's going to be an every-other-week post that falls under the same main title. I'm really excited about it :)

Basically twice a month, I will be posting thoughts/feelings I think about while I run. I love running, and have just recently picked it back up. Therefore, I will be sharing posts on sensitive topics. Or even funny ones, you'll just have to see!

Well, keep your eyes open because the introduction to this series is coming! I'm thinking it'll be the 1st and 3rd Sunday of every month. Definitely check back this coming Sunday (12-6-2015) for an in depth introduction on my upcoming mini series/posts!

Thank you for all of my followers and readers, you guys rock. I love each and every view count I see every day. You guys are awesome! I really hope this new change in my blog will make you happy :)

-Allison S. Dahl

No comments:

Post a Comment