Sunday, November 4, 2012

P.O.C.A.

I wish I could tell my fate or destiny or whatever you call it
That I was done and I'm ready for a change.
I wish I could choose exactly what comes into my life at this moment,
And simply tell this Fate which target is in it's range.

I would tell fate to make it happen, and make it happen now.
I would say I'm ready and waiting.
Fate would have to listen, and put the pieces in somehow,
And make each action worth repeating.

I would have the map all drawn out
Of exactly how my life should be.
I would point fate in the direction, North or South,
And Fate would listen to me.

If I could tell my destiny where it should go,
Oh how happy I would feel
Just to blatantly know
That I was making my dreams real.

Well, I guess no matter how I wish,
Fate will do it's own thing.
I guess that's part of this life we live,
Oh Fate, be nice to me.

-Allison S. De Arton

No comments:

Post a Comment