Wednesday, November 28, 2012

P.O.C.A.

I don't think I'll ever understand why you got so angry.
Maybe it was just an excuse to be rid of me.
I'd tell you now, if only I could
That I missed you a very long time, and it did me no good.
I don't get why you never called or why you never said sorry.
I guess that part doesn't matter, and I shouldn't worry.
I really liked you, I hope that part you know.
But oh how that's long gone and over, although its leaving was sure slow.
I would say I miss you, but it's not you I miss.
I miss the idea of you, and having a good looking boy to kiss.
I'm sorry I never really got to say goodbye,
But that didn't matter, you still made me cry.
So hopefully this will be the last thought of you for a while,
Because I'm too busy trying to fine a boy that will make me smile.

-Allison S. De Arton

No comments:

Post a Comment