Sunday, November 4, 2012

Week 12: Food

I don't think I ever mentioned how much I love food.
It's probably the best thing ever, this much is true.
I like chips and salsa and sometimes dip.
I like cookies and brownies and ice cream with cool whip.

I love 4th of July and Thanksgiving because all you do is eat
And spend time with your family, but the food is a real treat.
I love making cookies or the best brownies you'll ever have.
I like making holiday goodies and drinks so delicious, it drives me mad.

I enjoy a good home cooked meal on a Sunday,
Sitting around with the family and eating it up is a good way
To start or end my week, whichever you prefer,
But I really hope that we still get some dessert.

I love food and my favorite would have to be
Chinese or Italian, those are the best for me.
I like orange chicken and fettucini alfredo,
They're what I always order, at each restaurant I go.

Speaking of food, it's about time for me to eat.
The dinner smells delectable, and with this meal, it'd be hard to compete.
So now that I've made myself most hungry indeed,
I'll go do what I do best, which is my hungry tummy to feed.

-Allison S. De Arton

No comments:

Post a Comment