Thursday, June 19, 2014

Controversy #2

Warning: This blog post contains sensitive subjects and topics that may be offensive to some people. I declare this as my own opinion and it does not reflect those of anyone else. In my twenty one years of living, these are some conclusions I have come to. Once again, it does not reflect any opinion of anyone else, including the religious group I belong to. If you find offense to what I say, be angry with me. No one else.



Time

Alright, let's learn how to make the best of 5 minutes. You wanna use my time to talk, wait 'til I'm off the clock. Work Allison, Play Allison--> two VERY different people.





Politics - 


Ugh, I'm sick of this one. Let's call me the Liberal Latter Day Saint. Liberal=love. Latter Day Saint=perfect gospel given to imperfect humans. Let us not forget President Uchtdorf's saying: "We're not perfect, so give us a break when we mess up..." Something like that. So Politics-Mitt Romney. Knock it off with this crap of hating the Government. Come on.






Gossip



Calling all Ladies:

Let us watch Mean Girls (2005) with Tina Fey. KNOCK IT OFF.

I rest my case.



Allison Susanne Wonderland, Welcome to My Mystery

COPYRIGHT pending, no copiers, all rights reserved, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment