Sunday, September 9, 2012

Week 4: For Chris

I know that there's nothing left to say,
Yet somehow I still want to call you everyday.
I know I can't change our past, better yet our future,
But somehow I still wish it could be you in my wedding picture.

I know I'll have to let go of this state of madness,
I guess I just found that you were the root of my happiness.
I know that I need to say goodbye and move on,
But it seems you're stuck in my head like an annoying song.

I know you're gone, and gone for good this time,
I know one day you'll find joy in not being mine.

So here's my final beg and plea to you...
Don't regret anything, or whatever I was to you.

Allison S. De Arton

1 comment:

  1. Think of you, this makes me cry! I hope your not still as sad as all that.
    Miss you!
    :) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete