Monday, October 29, 2012

Week 11: Soul-less

Many people claim that I don't have a soul.
They say this because of a certain episode on a certain show.
I used to get offended, trying to state I did,
But then reality set in and the truth could no longer be hid.
Yes, the rumors are not fake and reveal the secrets of a redhead.
I have no soul and might as well be dead.
Instead I steal yours so you can feel my pain,
But the only thing I get from you is another freckle gained.
Having no soul is quite the experience some might say,
But honestly it just makes it harder to go out during the day.
I love my red hair and wouldn't trade it for the world.
Some might say that makes me an odd kind of girl.
Oh well, their words don't bother me,
And I really hope you have fun this Halloween!

-Allison S. De Arton

No comments:

Post a Comment